7 aspects of reality
In my research I identified hundreds of different aspects of our reality that work together to make us us and our universe what it seems to be. I also identified super clues to a bigger mind blowing reality beyond. Below are the main 7 Aspects of our reality.
– We are energy beings living in an energy matrix: Our atomic structure means that we are made of nothing more than vibrating parcels of energy. Energies flood through our universe, atomic, electromagnetic, gravitational. Even our thoughts and emotions are energy, not necessarily constrained by our physical bodies.
– Our consciousness is the only way we know we exist: This consciousness can be seemed to be separate from, but working in harmony with, our physical bodies. It can be seen as our essence or soul. Near death and out of body experiences, communication with dead, past life memories and the existence of ghosts prove continuation of our soul/essence in some form after physical death.
– The mystery of life itself: Science states that we are just products of random evolutionary forces. It cannot yet explain why life exists, and how it first came into being and even where the energy of the big bang, which is supposed to have triggered creation, came from. There is no evolutionary need for the level on consciousness that we have. Concepts like karma and good and evil also hint at a more complex a bigger picture.
– The Science of reality large and small: Large science says the universe operates like a machine to the laws of physics. It also says that we may live in a multidimensional universe, Small science, quantum mechanics, hints that reality may be more individual than we think. Matter at quantum level only settles into its final form when someone observes it. There are endless possibilities for the truth in these matters.
– We are multi layered beings: Alongside our physical bodies are many layered spirit or subtle bodies. Some stretch beyond the physical up to the source or God head. These seem to work along side our physical bodies, helping to maintain them. There is theory that we all grow, not randomly, but to an energy blue print.
– The supra natural: These are skills that should not exist if the physical universe was all there was. Many people have extraordinary psychic abilities, some can read minds or see the future. Also, disciplines such as numerology , astrology and I Ching seem to act as sort of guidance systems to help us through life. The very existence of these skills and disciplines hints at a complex big picture of reality, even deliberate design.
– We are not alone: There are beings in our reality seemingly helping us. Angels, spirit guides, aliens, orbs and nature spirits, among others. Why should this be so in a random world?